WHAT’S THE PURPOSE OF A MOUTHGUARD?
- The function of a mouthguard is to protect the teeth and soft tissue from injury during all ball, stick and combat sports.
- The Power-Fit was developed following consumer research highlighting that the most important features wearers look for in a mouthguard are:
Retention and fit
Ease of moulding
Ease of speech and breathing when the mouthguard is in place
- The Power-Fit provides the consumer with a solution to all of these needs and what’s more, it’s available in an array of eye-catching designs making the Power-Fit a custom-like mouthguard obtainable through a few simple steps.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE POWER-FIT?
- The Power-Fit is a unique combination of the Power-Fit mouthguard with its patented fins and custom-made shell together with the patented Power-Cage.
- The cage consists of an outer and inner tray, which fit one inside the other, and it is into this tray system that the mouthguard is placed. As the wearer bites down onto the mouthguard, the Power-Cage compresses it onto the teeth resulting in a perfectly moulded mouthguard that fits snugly around the teeth and soft tissue providing the ultimate fit and retention.
- WHY IS THE POWER-CAGE SO GOOD?
- Moulding a Self-Fit mouthguard is not always simple – you are handling a pliable, rubber-like material, which although when cooled is highly protective, is vulnerable in its softened state and this is where the Power-Cage comes into its own. Common problems when moulding a Self-Fit mouthguard involve aligning the mouthguard centrally in the mouth, difficulty in applying even pressure around the teeth and gums during the moulding process and not biting through the back of the mouthguard during fitting.
- Using the Power-Cage eliminates all of these issues by enabling the consumer to:
Transmit a more powerful biting force by using the Power-Cage, resulting in a highly retentive and tight fit, rather than pressing onto the mouthguard solely with their fingers
Achieve an even compression over the entire surface of the mouthguard for an extremely even fit
Avoid biting through the back of the mouthguard during fitting
- The Power-Fit delivers the future of mouthguards, today.
|FREE Delivery over £60|
|Economy delivery service (3-5 working days) - £3.95|
|Express dellivery service (1-2 working days) - £4.95|
|Next day delivery (Mon-Fri only) - £6.95|
International delivery is calculated at the checkout
We aim to dispatch all orders the same day if ordered before 2pm however is can take up to 1 working day during busy periods, subject to the items ordered being in stock. If an item is not in stock you will be informed by email within 24 hours of placing your order. It is therefore vital that when registering your details you provide a correct email address that you have regular access to and a valid contact number.
Returns - 60 days
If you would like to return something from your order for a refund or exchange, please make sure the product is unused and in original packaging with all tags still attached.
Returns/exchanges must be submitted within 60 days from the day you receive the goods.
When returning a parcel for any reason, please include a note that clearly states your name, order number and reason for return. Failure to include this will make it impossible for our Returns Department to deal with your order.
If you are returning an item for exchange, the buyer will have to pay recorded shipping for that item. No shipping costs will be refunded.
If you are not happy with your purchase just send the items back within the first 60 days and a exchange or refund will be processed.
The item must be unused and still in a resellable condition, if the item has been used this is no longer valid.