THE CHARCOAL BAR
At Idee Pure all our soap is hand crafted in small batches. The Charcoal Bar is an all natural Cold Process soap which we now allow 6-8 weeks to cure. This means they will only ever be available in limited quantities. Perfect for the face and sensitive skin lather it in and leave for 30 seconds before rinsing off. Allow the charcoal to draw the impurities from your pores and let the premium coconut, olive and shea butter replenish and nourish the skin.
The Idee Pure Charcoal Bar
This handcrafted, vitamin rich, cold-process soap is perfect for everyday use.
Premium ingredients and the power of charcoal helps to keep your skin healthy and looking great.
Preservative-free, SLS and SLES free, Palm oil free, 100% natural and vegan friendly.
Each bar weighs a minimum of 100 grams.
What goes into a Charcoal Bar?
- Olive and coconut oils are great for dry or sensitive skin. As natural emollients they moisturise without clogging the pores.
- Shea butter gives a creamy lather and contains vitamin A & E for added benefit. Rosehip oil is rich in Omega 3 and 6 and full of antioxidants.
- Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply .Cocoa butter has been noted to help skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitis
- Pure tea tree essential oil has anti bacterial, anti septic properties and is often used to help fight common skin infections.
- Pure lavender essential oil is soothing, calming and known for its anti inflammatory properties.
- Activated charcoal powder(made from coconut shells) lends the soap its dark stone colour and is used here to gently exfoliate
and draw dirt from the pores.
|FREE Delivery over £60|
|Economy delivery service (3-5 working days) - £3.95|
|Express dellivery service (1-2 working days) - £4.95|
|Next day delivery (Mon-Fri only) - £6.95|
International delivery is calculated at the checkout
We aim to dispatch all orders the same day if ordered before 2pm however is can take up to 1 working day during busy periods, subject to the items ordered being in stock. If an item is not in stock you will be informed by email within 24 hours of placing your order. It is therefore vital that when registering your details you provide a correct email address that you have regular access to and a valid contact number.
Returns - 60 days
If you would like to return something from your order for a refund or exchange, please make sure the product is unused and in original packaging with all tags still attached.
Returns/exchanges must be submitted within 60 days from the day you receive the goods.
When returning a parcel for any reason, please include a note that clearly states your name, order number and reason for return. Failure to include this will make it impossible for our Returns Department to deal with your order.
If you are returning an item for exchange, the buyer will have to pay recorded shipping for that item. No shipping costs will be refunded.
If you are not happy with your purchase just send the items back within the first 60 days and a exchange or refund will be processed.
The item must be unused and still in a resellable condition, if the item has been used this is no longer valid.