- Delivery & Returns
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Paypal Credit
- Loyalty Rewards
- Product Reviews
The new and improved Peppermint and Tea tree soap!
An invigorating, exfoliating Soap bar. Perfect for all sports – BJJ, MMA, wrestling, grappling, rugby and others. It provides a deep cleanse without drying out your skin.
Comes in a waterproof clamshell case, ideal for taking straight into the shower and keeping in your gym bag for a hassle free clean whenever you need it.
Tea Tree Soap Benefits:
- Peppermint and tea tree. These oils kick start your senses – you’ll feel alert and ready for action. Their strong anti-bacterial, anti inflammatory, anti-septic properties are said to help fight common skin infections or conditions such as eczema, acne or ringworm.
- Eucalyptus and rosemary oils are known aid in the treatment of blisters, burns, in the healing of bruises and to be great for muscle pain relief.
- Jojoba oil acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin. As a natural moisturiser it prevents the skin from drying without making it oily.
- Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial and anti fungal and an excellent moisturiser.
- Strawberry seeds provide a smooth, gentle exfoliation.
- Chlorophyll is used as a natural colourant and is the green pigment found in leaves, which plants use to prepare food through photosynthesis. It is naturally found in leafy green vegetables.
Free from SLS, SLES, propylene glycol, parabens and palm oil.
Weight: 110gr min.
100% Pure Essential Oils.
100% Against animal testing.
|FREE Delivery over £60|
|Economy delivery service (3-5 working days) - £3.95|
|Express dellivery service (1-2 working days) - £4.95|
|Next day delivery (Mon-Fri only) - £6.95|
International delivery is calculated at the checkout
We aim to dispatch all orders the same day if ordered before 2pm however is can take up to 1 working day during busy periods, subject to the items ordered being in stock. If an item is not in stock you will be informed by email within 24 hours of placing your order. It is therefore vital that when registering your details you provide a correct email address that you have regular access to and a valid contact number.
Returns - 60 days
If you would like to return something from your order for a refund or exchange, please make sure the product is unused and in original packaging with all tags still attached.
Returns/exchanges must be submitted within 60 days from the day you receive the goods.
When returning a parcel for any reason, please include a note that clearly states your name, order number and reason for return. Failure to include this will make it impossible for our Returns Department to deal with your order.
If you are returning an item for exchange, the buyer will have to pay recorded shipping for that item. No shipping costs will be refunded.
If you are not happy with your purchase just send the items back within the first 60 days and a exchange or refund will be processed.
The item must be unused and still in a resellable condition, if the item has been used this is no longer valid.
0% interest for 4 months on all baskets of £99+ when you check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
3 Simple Steps
- Add items to your basket over £99
- Checkout with Paypal
- Apply for Paypal Credit and get instant decision
At Fight Co we want our customer to have a great experience when shopping, we also like to give back to our customers through free gifts, giveaways and loyalty rewards to be redeemed on future orders.
To view the amount of points available for each product please login to an existing account or create a new account by clicking HERE
You can earn 1 point for every £0.25 spend at Fight Co
You can apply Points for orders with total price over GBP 10.00.
25 % of order can be paid at the cart page using Points.
1 Point can give you GBP 0.02 discount.
You will receive Points for the purchase when the order receives "Paid" status.
Points are only granted for items ordered direct from Fight Co website