- Delivery & Returns
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Paypal Credit
- Loyalty Rewards
- Product Reviews
The Power-Fit Mouthguard harnesses the fit and comfort of a Self-Fit and the customisation and protection of a Custom-Fit.
WHAT IS THE OPRO POWER-FIT?
The Power-Fit is a unique combination of a hand-made mouthguard with the patented gel fins of our ground-breaking Self-Fit mouthguards and the patented Power-Cage. The patented Power-Cage is what makes the Power-Fit mouthguard the best fitting and most comfortable self-fit mouth guard available today.
HOW DOES THE POWER-CAGE WORK?
Unlike other traditional boil & bite mouthguards, the Power-Fit comes with our Power-Cage, and this is an integral part of the Power-Fit. This is a 2-piece system that helps mould the gum shield to the contours of your teeth and gums.
Traditional home fitted mouthguards rely on the pressure of you using your fingers to press over your teeth to shape the guard, but the Power-Cage does this for you alongside its contouring abilities. Using the Power-Cage applies ever pressure to your mouthguard during moulding giving a tight and comfortable fit around your teeth and gums for amazing retention.
HOW DO I FIT THE POWER-FIT?
Before you begin, ensure you have the following to hand: a kettle, a non-metallic bowl (that’s deep enough to fully submerge the mouthguard), spoon, and a timer.
Fitting the Power-Fit mouthguard is very simple to do. Simply follow the instructions below.
- Place your Power-Fit mouthguard in the black tray.
- Pour freshly boiled water into a bowl and then drop the mouthguard in the black tray into the water. Ensure it is fully submerged. Wait for 25 seconds.
- Remove the mouthguard and tray using a spoon and gently shake to remove any excess water. Take no longer than 5 seconds for this step.
- Place the mouthguard and black tray into the white tray.
- Insert the tray into your mouth and bit down for 20 seconds. It’s important to note that the harder you’re able to bite down will determine the quality of the impression.
- After biting down for 20 seconds, relax your jaw for an additional 30 seconds. This is to allow the mouthguard to cool and settle.
- Remove the tray and mouthguard and run it under a cold tap, or submerge it in a bowl of cold water for 30 seconds.
For full instructions, please refer to the instruction in your pack.
WHAT COLOURS OR DESIGNS DOES IT COME IN?
The Power-Fit comes in a range of plain colours and eye-catching designs for you to choose from, with more being added so watch this space!
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES OF THE POWER-FIT MOUTHGUARD?
- Unrivalled Fit: Never before has a Self-Fit mouthguard provided such great retention and fit. This is all down to the patented Power-Cage.
- Easy to Mould: With our video as a guide, the easy to use Power-Cage makes moulding your mouthguard simple and quick.
- Even Compression: The Power-Cage provides even compression over the whole Power-Fit mouthguard during the moulding process for a highly retentive fit.
- Hand Made & Unique: Every Power-Fit is made by hand in OPRO’s state of the art manufacturing facility in Hertfordshire and is available in 4 plain colours or a selection of eye-popping designs.
- Peace of Mind: The Power-Fit from OPRO is legally CE certified and comes with a comprehensive dental warranty.
- Unrivalled fit and protection
- Easy to mould and fit
- Unique hybrid design
- Available in a range of colours
- Up to £20,000 worth of dental warranty
|FREE Delivery over £60|
|Economy delivery service (3-5 working days) - £3.95|
|Express dellivery service (1-2 working days) - £4.95|
|Next day delivery (Mon-Fri only) - £6.95|
International delivery is calculated at the checkout
We aim to dispatch all orders the same day if ordered before 2pm however is can take up to 1 working day during busy periods, subject to the items ordered being in stock. If an item is not in stock you will be informed by email within 24 hours of placing your order. It is therefore vital that when registering your details you provide a correct email address that you have regular access to and a valid contact number.
Returns - 60 days
If you would like to return something from your order for a refund or exchange, please make sure the product is unused and in original packaging with all tags still attached.
Returns/exchanges must be submitted within 60 days from the day you receive the goods.
When returning a parcel for any reason, please include a note that clearly states your name, order number and reason for return. Failure to include this will make it impossible for our Returns Department to deal with your order.
If you are returning an item for exchange, the buyer will have to pay recorded shipping for that item. No shipping costs will be refunded.
If you are not happy with your purchase just send the items back within the first 60 days and a exchange or refund will be processed.
The item must be unused and still in a resellable condition, if the item has been used this is no longer valid.
0% interest for 4 months on all baskets of £99+ when you check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
3 Simple Steps
- Add items to your basket over £99
- Checkout with Paypal
- Apply for Paypal Credit and get instant decision
At Fight Co we want our customer to have a great experience when shopping, we also like to give back to our customers through free gifts, giveaways and loyalty rewards to be redeemed on future orders.
To view the amount of points available for each product please login to an existing account or create a new account by clicking HERE
You can earn 1 point for every £0.25 spend at Fight Co
You can apply Points for orders with total price over GBP 10.00.
25 % of order can be paid at the cart page using Points.
1 Point can give you GBP 0.02 discount.
You will receive Points for the purchase when the order receives "Paid" status.
Points are only granted for items ordered direct from Fight Co website